Saturday, October 3, 2009

Panty Tease Erica loves showing men hot upskirt shots!


Hi there!  How are you today?  Oops... am I being an upskirt tease again?  I bet it makes you nice and hard to see my pretty little white cotton panties. I love making men so hard when I'm out and about.  As you can see, I have a nice little shopping bag.  Guess what I bought that day that I was showing off my panties... More panties!  Yep, I'm a sexy little panty tease and I'm sure that you are going to just love me... especially when I'm an upskirt little teaser!  Panties are just so silky, sexy and irresistable!  When I see a pair that I love, I can't help but add it to my naughty little collection of panties!  Hey, a cock tease like me needs a whole drawer full of pretty little panties.  They don't call me Erica the panty tease for nothing ;)  What about you?  Do you have any naughty secrets involving panties yourself?  Do you like to wear them for me?  I had this fun and sexy guy call me the other day and he had on some lacy black panties... which was totally fun.  I was being a sexy foot tease and I was rubbing my sexy little foot all over his hard-on right through his tight little panties, which was totally fun.
Sometimes, naughty guys confess to me that they sometimes smell panties, even though they feel totally naughty doing it.




Do you need a sexy panty tease?

ERICA 1-877-722-9348



No comments:

Post a Comment