Friday, September 25, 2009

CFNM fantasies are top-notch with a little cock tease like me

I'm really into CFNM lately... that stands for Clothes Female / Naked Male in case you are wondering.  Yep, I love stripping you down with me wearing a sexy little miniskirt, some thigh-highs and a hot pair of heels with a tight little top.  I will walk around you and smack your cock with my hand... if you are lucky that is.  Maybe I will just let you beg to stroke for me while you admire my gorgeous body. Another thing I love to do with naked male is tease his prick with my pantyhose.  Oh, I'm such a stocking tease! You know this if you've read my blog entry below this one.  As you can see, lots of fun can be had with an erotic cfnm scenario. 

Thank goodness it's Friday!  My classes are back in session, but most are early morning, which is what I prefer.  This leave me available to cock tease all you naughty older men in the later afternoons and some evenings... I also love to make appointments and I do wake-up calls and tuck-in (goodnight) calls.  Who better to tuck you in than a sexy little prick teaser like me? *smiles*

As of right now, phone calls are $1.99 per minute with a 10 minute minimim, discreetly billed to your credit (or debit) card.  You must be an ADULT to call and it's billed discreetly as JPS Enterprises, so you will have no worries about discretion... which is needed for naughty fun like this.

Sexily Yours,
Erica
1-877-722-9348

p.s. I'm featured on Hot baby tease!

No comments:

Post a Comment