Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stocking tease is often a perfect remedy for Little Dickie Boys!

Last night, I came across one of those little dicky boys!  Being a little stocking tease is so much fun.  They always make me laugh. When I pulled down his pants, at first I thought he was not hard yet.... but when I wrapped my little fingers around his little dickie... I had to laugh! He was already rock-hard and not even a full four inches long... from base to tip.  I just love to tease a guy with a tiny cock.  Trust me, it's totally fun.  I love to wear pantyhose and thigh highs.  Last night, I had on some sexy white stockings... and I slide off my little shoes and started to rub my stocking-feet right in his lap, while I spread my legs a little bit - showing off my adorable little bald pussy.

"You are never going to get this pussy," I teased him as I showed off a little more of my bald little cunnie.  I told him to undo his pants so I could see his little dick again.

"No, you are just going to tease me more," he said nervously, but still pulled out his prick.  My sexy little silky stocking-covered toes gently massaged the tip of his little prick.  I giggled and his tiny cock twitched.

"See?" I slid his tiny cock between my arches, "You can't have my pussy, but I will have some fun with my sexy little feet...I love doing this..."  My little toes started to bounce his mini-balls around and I giggled some more as I caught him staring at my sweet little young pussy.

"Yeah, this is pretty fun, Erica, I must admit..." he moaned while I stroked him a little more with my hot stocking feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment