Monday, September 21, 2009

Cock teasing has always been easy with these sexy legs

Cock teasing has always been my favorite sport since as long as I can remember.  I realized a long time ago that guys were attracted to me... and that I could basically have any guy that I wanted, wrapped around my little finger.  My legs and my butt have always gotten a lot of attention.  I'm definitely what you would call a sexy leg tease. Do you like looking at sexy barely legal girls in the summertime, showing off their legs to you?  I'm sure that makes your cock nice and hard.  Cum on, you can tell me the truth about all of your dirty little fantasies. 

I'm always up for a nice, hot role play.  That really turns me on and makes me so horny, too.  Believe me, there are times when I just get so excited that I have to lift up my skirt and finger my bald little pussy when I'm on a hot phone sex call.  I just consider masturbating to be one of the many perks of being a phone sex girl. I love it! *giggles*

Call me if you want to talk to a pretty little blonde prick teaser.

ERICA 1-877-722-9348

No comments:

Post a Comment