Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cuckold Cock Teasing with Princess Erica

Hey guys!

Are you excited that it's the weekend?  I sure am!   I was up late last night being a sexy little tease, which I'm sure does not surprise you one single bit!

I was talking to this guy on the phone who wanted to be my little cuckold. He said that he had a little, tiny dick that would hardly perform (and when it does, it's really teenie tiny), so I turned him into my little cuckie slave boi.  It was so much fun!

First, I had him sniff on my panties, just to see what he's never gonna get!  Yeah, I'm a cruel little bitch like that.  I had him bury his face right in my delicious little pussy and sniff away. 

"You want my tight little pussy, don't you?" I giggled as I pushed him away from me, "Not a chance with that little dick, little cuck..."

You should have heard my little cuck boy moaning while his tiny thing came!!  He shot it right when my bull pumped my little pussy full of yummy cummy.  Only real men are allowed to fuck me without a condom.... giggles.

<3
Prick Tease Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment