Thursday, October 15, 2009

Prick teases are best when blonde haired and a little bitchy

Hey guys!  Ready for a hot young tease?  Sexy little Erica here.  I just wanted to check in and see how you all are doing.  School is really kicking my ass.  There is a ton of writing, which I love!!!  I just love my classes, but I have to get up so early that it sucks!  Just kidding... I really don't mind.  I love being a hot little school girl. 

Honestly, though, I am just ready to kick back and have some hot fun with you guys! You know, a little hot cock teasing phone sex that is sure to make you beg to cum.  I will have you stroking and begging me to let you shoot your cum all over the place.  I really love being in charge of when you get to shoot your cock. 

I know I haven't been around as late as I usually am, but those of you who do get through to me know that I'm worth it.   I don't just play hard to get... I am hard to get.  *wink*

Your sexy little teen bitch,
Erica
1-877-722-9348


No comments:

Post a Comment