Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fun at the apple orchard - Older men are so fun to tease and manipulate...


Hiya from sexy tease Erica!!!

How are you all doing?  I slept in so late today and it felt sooo good.  I've been getting up to that damn alarm every day for classes and I guess it's true that they say "Everybody's livin' for the weekend!"

I sure am!  Weekends are the best... I love to go out and shake my ass!!


I went to this apple orchard yesterday with two of my friends and the guy was so nice... he let us take home free apples.  He even served us some fresh apple cider when we were there.  We were totally teasing him and he was this older guy who totally loved catering to the little teeenage hotties, trust me! 

It's so much fun to cock tease older men.... They just seem to get sooo embarassed and unable to perform simple tasks, such as pouring apple cider!  He totally spilled some of it when he poured a little too much in Emily's cup.  We giggled and I swore I saw a bit of a hard-on forming in his pants.  My friends noticed it, too.  Either that or he just had a really big dick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment