Wednesday, October 28, 2009

He sniffed on my panties and he was so shocked when I told him not to take out his dick...



Hi there!  Happy humpday ;)

I bet you are feeling like a naughty boy... or you wouldn't be reading my naughty cock teasing phone sex blog! 

Are you in the mood to be put in your place by a sexy little bitch like myself?  The other night, this guy was just begging for me to let him go down on me.  He really wanted to lick on my pussy, but I decided that I wasn't going to be that easy to get.

I had on these tight little pink cotton panties, so I just slid down my tight little jean shorts to wiggle my little ass right in his face.  He started to breathe harder as I told him to lay back on the bed.  I think he was getting a little ahead of himself when he pulled out his cock, so I whispered not yet in his ear.

I laid him right down and started to rub my little pantied crotch right on his nose, lips and chin.

"Your pussy smells so good," he sniffed, "Please let me lick that little thing."

"Just keep sniffing," I giggled, "I want to make sure you really want it..."

I let him keep on sniffing on my little panties while he was rubbing his hand across my pantied ass, massaging it good for me.

Now do you see why I love to tease so much!?

No comments:

Post a Comment