Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm going to be a hot tease on Halloween...

Hey guys!  Phone sex hottie Erica here... Looking for a sexy tease?

Guess what I'm going to be for Halloween?  Well, one night, I'm going to be a naughty schoolgirl... and another night, I'm going to be a kitty cat.  I have a sexy spandex kitty outfit and I'm going to draw on some whiskers with my eyeliner.  I have two parties to go to is why I'm going to be two different things.

What is your favorite Halloween outfit for a sexy little hottie like me to wear?  I love it because all of my friends love to wear cute little outfits on this night....  It's kind of like an excuse to wear a little prick teasing outfit. Well, I certainly don't need an excuse to dress up and act like a little teenage hottie.

I bet you would love for me to dress up nice and sexy for you.  I have a really short little plaid skirt that pairs perfectly with sexy little white thigh-highs and my black patent leather Mary Janes.  It's the perfect outfit for a little tease like me... don't you think ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment