Monday, October 5, 2009

Missed Class!

Monday already?  Where did the weekend go?  I definitely did some cock teasing this weekend when I went out dancing... It was fun!

My alarm went off SO early this morning that I smacked the snooze button like a bad girl.  Usually, I jump right out of bed and make my way to class, but this morning was different.  I was so tired that I missed my first class and you don't understand... this professor is very strict.  I knew that he would be very upset if I didn't contact him right away.  It's a small class and he takes attendance always.

He told us the first day of classs, "I don't take any excuses."  I sent him an e-mail and he told me to come to his office hours after class on Wednesday.  I'm so nervous!  I will probably wear something sexy.  It couldn't hurt, right?

Well, since I slept in, my roommate made me awesome strawberry crepes!  She is going to school to be a pastry chef... and she makes the best little treats.  I told her she is going to make me have a fat ass if I don't watch it.  LOL.

Tonight, just chilling by myself... aww... cum hang out with me!  You know this sexy little prick tease is just a little phone call away.....I just painted my toe nails... they are bubblegum pink.  I feel like being a naughty little prick teasing princess....

What about you?  What are you in the mood for?

No comments:

Post a Comment