Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cock teasing professor was quite fun....

Cock tease teen Erica here!  I'm 18 years young and I love to have fun...

Last night, I ended up having two of my school friends over, which was really fun.  We stayed up waaaay too late laughing, but that is what life is all about, right?  I may be young... but I'm all about having FUN!  We watched Diary of a Mad Black Woman, which was good but really sad... Then we made popcorn and talked about our past boyfriends and guys that we have simply cock teased! 

Then, this morning, I had to go to office hours for the class that I missed the other day.  I wore a short little white skirt (I know it's after Labor Day, but I couldn't resist!) and a cute little red tight top.  My prof kept staring at my thighs and I was crossing my legs on his couch in his office while we talked.  He seemed to really love staring at my sexy thighs and calves.

"You know, my absence policy is pretty strict," he warned me, "so I can't have you missing any more classes."

We didn't talk long, but there was so much sexual tension between us that I thought I may just end up on his desk, riding on his cock like a dirty little nasty slut.

I did think about sucking his cock while he was talking to me... and it did seem like he was a little "breathy" so maybe he was even turned on a little bit.  I'm sure he's had a lot of hot sexy girls like me come onto him... don't you think?

Happy Humpday ;)
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment