Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Teasing phone sex with foot fetish expert Erica

I was up late last night doing my homework and I did some fun and hot cock teasing phone sex calls.   I had this hot foot phone sex session that totally turned me on.  He started off my worshipping my hot feet and we did a super hot foot fetish phone sex session.

What is on YOUR naughty mind this terrific Tuesday afternoon?  Looking to play with a sexy little tease like me?  I have long blonde hair, sexy legs and a super hot little voice that will make you very hard... and fast.  I will tell you just how to masturbate for me -- I love doing that.  Do you want me to tell you just how to jack off for me??

If you are interested in a session with more than one girl, you can check out my favorite phone sex girls and pick somebody for us to play with.  Phone sex sessions with two of us hotties cost $3.50 per minute with the standard 10 minute minimum, billed to your credit card.  

I'm really in the mood for a sexy two girl call.  I love playing with Ashleigh and really all the girls are TONS of fun!

Erica 1-877-722-9348

No comments:

Post a Comment