Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Phone sex with cock tease Erica is so sweet....

Erica here again... ready to tease your cock!  I'm really getting into this blogging thing.  I mean, I love to tease... I love phone sex... and I also love to write.... I love to share my erotic little taboo fantasies with you, if you don't mind!  I hope that you will tell me all the naughty little things that you think about, too. Oh, guess who got a pedicure done this morning!  Me!  I actually went to the cosmetology school down the road from me because I have a couple friends who work there.  They give awesome highlights and pedicures, manicures and whatever else you can think of for super cheap.  There was this lady's husband in there who kept staring at my feet and legs.  Like, bigtime.  She was even getting pissed off about it.  It was really funny.  You could tell that he really wanted me.  I can't help it but be a naughty little teaser like that.
  Today is Tuesday and I won't be around too too late tonight because I have a quiz tomorrow morning, so be sure to catch me early if you want some hot cock teasing phone sex with a little cutie like me.... <3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment