Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sexy little Erica's pussy is always bald

Hey guys!

I have been having so much fun lately being a young tease.... I just had to check in.  Last night, I spent the night with my friend Maria and we had such a blast.  We watched some movies and gave each other highlights and did our nails.  It's fun just doing little girly-girl things with her.  We are going dancing this weekend and I can't wait!  I will probably wear a short little cock-teasing skirt, just like I love.  We love going out and really teasing the guys.

Today, I just went in for a bikini wax.  I went ahead and got a Brazillian, which means that they waxed off all my hair.  Do you like bald pussies?  I don't really like having hair down there.  I would rather it just be smooth and silky and pretty pink!  All the better to get my tight little young pussy licked on, that is what I say!

I do wear skimpy little bikinis, which is why I always have my little pussy either shaved bald or waxed.

I really feel like being a naughty little phone sex tease today.

No comments:

Post a Comment