Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sweet little young barely legal bald pussy for you to lick!

Hey guys!

A lot of you have been asking me what I'm into.... Well, besides being a naughty little cock tease, I really love role play.  I also love oral sex.  I like to suck dick, but what I really love is getting my sweet little pussy licked on.  It's super hot and tasty and as you know, I love to keep it all bald and smooth.  I have a sweet little pussy and you will just love getting between my legs and tonguing my sweet little young cunnie.  You know that I taste so sweet and I'm sure it will make you hard if you lick my tight little fuck-hole.

I will definitely return the favor - well, if you are lucky... I may suck on your dick for you.  Or, I may do a hot little strip-tease and make you want my body... so badly. I don't want you to just kind of want me... I want you to ache because you fucking need me so bad.  I'm a sexy little bitch who does not mess around!

I'm a sexy little teenage sassy girl and I love to really tease, tease, tease.  After I tease you, I am also sure to please.  The other day, I had on these little pretty pink & white panties and I let my older guy friend lick my sweet, tight pussy.  He got so hard when I was cumming all over his face that he almost shot a load right then and there! 

ERICA, Princess Prick Teaser

No comments:

Post a Comment