Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sexy cock tease loves going out without panties on!

Hey there! Cock tease Erica here and I'm looking for a dirty older man to play with tonight.  It's Sunday evening and I just got all my homework done.  I even cleaned my whole apartment!  It's so nice... just relaxing and waiting for a sexy and hot phonesex call.  I really love naughty phone sex calls.  I think that I'm so much naughtier on the phone than in real life because I can say anything that I want, knowing that the other person won't judge me.  I won't judge you either, baby because fantasy is fantasy and I'm the fantasy babe of your every dream!

I have on a short little jean skirt tonight with no panties on... I'm feeling like such a dirty little slut.  My tight little pussy is so sweet and juicy.  I love to wear no panties out in public and show off my sweet little bald pussy.  Yeah, I'm a dirty hot little tease like that.  If you saw me out in public, I would get your fucking cock so hard that would immediately have to go and jack off!

Do you want to jack off for me tonight?  I'm feeling like such a dirty little tease.... You don't wanna miss my dirty little mood ..... now do you? 

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment