Monday, November 2, 2009

18 years old and teasing your cock!

Sometimes, guys are surprised to find out that I am only eighteen while we are having phonesex.  Sometimes, they think that I sound a lot younger... I do sound a lot younger, especially during age play fantasies.  Other times, guys can't believe that I'm only 18 because I have so much experience and I'm such a good little tease... they think I must be a little older.  I just don't get it!

Well, I am your little 18 year old cock teaser... Love it or leave it!

I had so much fun with the guy who was mowing the lawn today.  He kept on looking inside because I was cleaning my apartment with the blinds totally open.  I had on my white boy short panties and a little pink t-shirt and he was totally checking me out, especially while he was weed wacking.  I swear, it usually does not take them that long to do the lawn... I think it's because he wanted to stare my sweet ass in my little pretty white panties.  He was pretty hot, too, so I was totally not minding him checking me out.

Can you tell that I love being a sexy young tease that??

No comments:

Post a Comment