Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Phone sex fantasies with a cock tease

Hey there!  How are you doing?  Young tease Erica here...

Since today is hump~day, I just made a guy hump his hand for me.  He told me that he wanted me to be mean to him because he is a little virgin jack off boy.  What a pathetic little bitch!  He begged and begged to be in my blog, so I decided to be nice and write about him here.  I love humiliation, but there are lots of things that I love...

I'm in an extra teasing mood tonight... if you feel like playing with a sexy little tease like me, you will just love it.  I am already wearing my pajamas: a little light pink satin babydoll nightie with my cotton white panties.  It's cold outside, but it's nice and warm in here.


What kind of phone sex role plays do I specialize in? Well, anything that involves teasing is definitely my favorite. I also love the following phone sex fantasies:
  • Sexy teenager 
  • Blow jobs
  • Naughty schoolgirl
  • Daddy's girl
  • Dirty cock teasing princess
  • Foot jobs / Foot fetishes
  • Any Role play
  • Small penis humiliation

No comments:

Post a Comment