Friday, August 14, 2009

Yeah so I love to deny orgasms or at least make you beg.... I should tell you that...

Hey there. Ever since I was younger, I have realized that I've had the power to control guys. I didn't know exactly what it was - but I knew there was something about me that made men weak in the knees. I still love cock control. Making your prick harder than you ever dreamed was possible... making you beg to touch it for me...

Last night, I talked to this one naughty guy who was my little panty sniffer. He kept begging me to cum, but ultimately, I just denied him and hung up. I love orgasm denial and believe me, he was crawling back for more!

What about you? Should I make you cum or should just be a naughty little young tease and deny you instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment