Monday, August 31, 2009

How would you like your face buried in my silky pantied ass?

Hello!

I had the best weekend ever. I was such a little young tease who teased lots and lots of pricks, like usual. Hey - I can't help it - it is just so much fun to take advantage of all the older men who drool over my hot little body.

Summer is almost over, I'm so sad... That is my favorite time of year to wear tiny little shorts and even shorter skirts!

If you are lucky, I may even rub my little pantied ass in your face and be a sexy little ass tease. I'm sure you would love to have your face smashed right up against my sexy, barely legal ass.

Luv
Erica 1*877*722*9348

If you like cock teasing blog entries... you will love my nawty cock tease friends. Read their blogs below!
Raina:
Erotic Body Worship Phone Sex with Raina.
Tina:
Ass Teasing Tina gets your groove on!
Princess Allyson:
I am a hot baby Leg Tease! Body worship w/ Princess Allyson
Raina:
Baby Tease Raina loves Oral Sex!
Tina:
Ass Tease? I love the feeling of your cock buried deep in my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment