Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ass Tease Erica 4 Phone Sex

For as long as I can remember, I've always been a sexy little ass tease. You know the type... always shaking my tight little, sweet ass just right as I walk... making you nice and hard. I know how you love to stare at my sexy, teen ass and butt. I know that a hot baby tease like me makes you nice and hard.

Wouldn't you love to rub your hand across my sexy ass, giving it a little smack? Or perhaps you are more into body worship and you want me to rub my sweet little ass right into your face.

ERICA - 1-877-722-9348

Like cock teasing phone sex? Check out my hot friends too! I have listed them below:

Amanda- Call Amanda for your Cock Tease edge play 1-866-327-9673

A great no hassle girlfriend

Long, Leggy, Blonde: Princess Allyson.

No comments:

Post a Comment